Our Explorer Groups are professionally facilitated groups designed for leaders who want to be on the leading edge of workplace thinking. Each group provides members with new tools, science and knowledge to make a dramatic difference to the performance of their organisations.
These groups are run in partnership with The Centre for Evidence-Based Management (CEBMa), to search for the best available evidence from scientific research on key questions of relevance to members. Together we and CEBMa translate research findings into useful information, practical guidelines and tools to be taken away and applied in the workplace. Members also have access to controlled trials which apply the tools and guidance in the workplace and the impact is monitored and shared within the Group.
What’s Different About Our Research?
- Our sponsors are involved in posing the research questions, not in shaping the answers and hence it is unbiased and honestly presented with no particular axe to grind.
- Our research team use peer reviewed academic research sources from the most respected on-line databases.
- We look at all the evidence to come up with the best available science…not just individual research studies, opinions or fads.
- The team use an incredibly robust process to come forward with the best available science.
- We translate the findings from the world of academia into practical guidelines and tools for professional leaders to use in their day to day work.
- We apply the research in practical trials to establish its impact on business outcomes
If you are interested in our research activities call us now on +44 (0)207 743 7110, email Karen Plum at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.