Delegates on our 2 day immersive training course receive a solid grounding in how to deliver agile working.
Very practical and working through a real example case study, we look at how to:
- Identify the scope for applying agile working in your organisation
- Develop a Plan that will address your stakeholders’ objectives and deliver value.
- Approach different groups to “sell” the ideas through understanding typical reactions.
- Deliver agility – workplace, technology, policies and people aspects delivered holistically.
- Maintain and develop agility beyond Day One to respond to business changes.
Delegates come from a range of backgrounds and industries – all facing similar challenges. There is plenty of discussion, sharing of ideas, stories and experiences in a relaxed, informal, supportive environment. Our trainers have a wealth of experience delivering agile working and we keep delegate numbers small (max 10) so they can fine tune the course to your needs.
We run several courses a year – check our website www.advanced-workplace.com for dates.
Gave me better insight of the behavioural and cultural aspects of agile working. Up until yesterday my focus was purely on the workplace aspects.
I really liked and appreciated the interactive nature of the delivery of the module, rather than lecture style. It really helped internalise the information.