How we transform businesses through change management
We’ve developed an innovative toolkit for facilitating interactive workshops that empower staff to feel they are part of the solution. Our approach is underpinned by science and our actionable strategies are designed to meet the needs of your people, your teams and your organisation as a whole.
But we know that even the best solutions will be unsuccessful long-term if the changes can’t be sustained. We don’t let this happen. By listening to concerns and communicating clearly and regularly with all employees, we ensure everyone buys into the process and acknowledges the need for change. Extensive training is provided for internal ‘change champions’, who are encouraged to discuss the change programme with colleagues and explain how it will benefit everyone at the company.
No workplace change management programme is the same as we tailor our process to match your specific needs. However, here’s an overview of what our programme looks like:
- Define clear goals with senior leaders and understand the motivation for the change. Ensure all possibilities are considered and answer the unanswered questions.
- Establish the facts on the ground. Until we know the truth in the mind of employees, we won’t know how to bring them on the change journey.
- Help people to understand the change process.
4. Recruit and train a community of influential and open-minded change ambassadors.
5. Report to senior management about the success of the change programme and explain how it can be sustained.