Webinar – The seven key considerations of workplace capacity management
About the webinar
Date: Wednesday, 14 December, 2022
Time: 16:00-17:00 GMT / 11:00-12:00 ET / 08:00-09:00 PT
The return-to-office conversation began at the end of 2020, and yet organisations are still facing some tough challenges when it comes to knowing how much office space and what mix of facilities are needed to meet the needs of their hybrid workforce.
In this one hour webinar, our panel of experts – highly experienced in creating hybrid workplaces – will debunk the complex subject of workplace capacity management in a hybrid working world.
Hosted by Brad Taylor, Director of the AWA Institute (UK), our expert panel including Tamar Draper Mahru, Vice President, Global Real Estate and Workplace, Twilio (US), alongside AWA’s Nida Mehtab (US) and Matthew Aktkin (UK) will address the following key considerations for any FM or CRE leader.
- What mix of facilities do we need in order to meet the needs of our hybrid population?
- How do we create a ’buzzy’ workplace experience for those who do attend the office?
- Should we mothball floors and seek to consolidate occupancy of a smaller number?
- How do we smooth demand across the week and avoid empty space on a Monday and Friday?
- What technology solutions are out there to help us optimise the use of our space?
- How do we accommodate growth in this hybrid working world?
- How do we encourage people to attend (and continue to attend) the office?
Tamar, Matthew and Nida are highly experienced at creating compelling effective hybrid environments for leading organisations around the globe – so don’t miss out.
Register your place here.