Webinar – The challenges of hybrid leadership and how to overcome them
About the webinar
Date: Tuesday, 28 February 2023
Time: 16:00 UK / 11:00AM ET / 08:00 PT
What does effective leadership look like in today’s hybrid world? And as importantly, what do people really want from their C-Suite leaders?
Regardless of whether some leaders think leadership is more effective in-person, with today’s workforce now averaging 1.5 days a week in the office (according to the recent AWA Hybrid Working Index – the largest global study into hybrid working) executive leadership has no choice but to optimise their approach for their dispersed workforce.
The traditional top-down, command and control model no longer works. Success today is built on organisational agility, flexibility, trust and transparency. The most effective and successful leaders will therefore be those who foster outcome-oriented performance, trust and togetherness, regardless of where their people choose to do their best work.
In this one-hour webinar, a panel of industry experts will discuss key challenges facing executive leadership (greater ambiguity, limited visibility of workloads and processes and fewer opportunities for impromptu ‘watercooler moments’ to name a few) – and offer solutions to help overcome them.
Key topics will include:
- How can leaders manage an organisation that they can’t see?
- What questions should leaders be asking to implement effective hybrid measures that sustain long term?
- How do we create organisations fit for the future?
- How can we retain culture and a sense of belonging?
- How can working together agreements be used to manage individuals and teams?
- What are the essential leadership qualities that will make the difference when it comes to thriving in a new hybrid world?
We hope you will join us. Register your place via the link below.