Workshop – Developing effective hybrid line managers
About the workshop
Date: Thursday, 16 March 2023
Time: 10:00-15:30 GMT
Location: Bupa Head Office, 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ
Cost: Free for members / £750 to non-members
Are you an HR or L&D specialist responsible for generating commitment and enthusiasm to effective hybrid ways of working? Or a line manager wanting to strengthen your management skills of a dispersed team? Perhaps you’re wanting to empower your team to make their own decisions and determine where and when they will do their best work?
In our first in-person workshop for 2023, we will consider how line managers must now adapt their behaviours to foster outcome-oriented performance, trust, togetherness and team engagement, to excel in today’s hybrid world.
We will provide practical tips and tools to determine how best line managers can:
- Leverage AWA’s six factors to lead a hybrid team with empathy, compassion and care (prioritising flexibility and trust over command and control)
- Implement individual and team working together agreements
- Identify ways for both the team and individuals to create and strengthen relationship and networks
- Use hybrid communication , practices, processes and technologies to enable the team to succeed.
- Introduce test-and-learn thinking as your team and organisation evolves over time
Registration is quick and easy. Simply complete the form below or email AWA’s Luciana Clarke at: