Hybrid work is here to stay, but is it sustainable in India?
In this episode, Karen delves into the significant transformative impact of hybrid working in India.
Joined by four local workplace strategy experts, the group discuss:
- The key factors involved with accelerating its adoption
- Industry and organisational readiness
- The role of India’s socio-cultural fabric in shaping the reality of its future as a long-term model
- How hybrid work is reshaping the professional landscape for women
- The impact of hybrid work on local urbanisation trends, and its potential to decongest major cities and drive growth in smaller towns and rural areas
- The implications of this shift, including the need for improved digital infrastructure, skill development initiatives, and localised job opportunities.
Listeners to the episode will gain a comprehensive understanding of the challenges, opportunities, and transformations that have emerged in the local market, and gain insights into strategies and best practices for navigating an effective long-term hybrid future.