Are you prepared for the future of work - or will you be left behind?
In this episode, we dive deep into the fascinating and rapidly evolving concept of the Metaverse and how it is poised to reshape the world of work.
Host Karen Plum speaks to Executive Leader in Workplace & Emerging Technology, Henry Massey and AWA founder Andrew Mawson, both experts in the brave new world of the Metaverse and its potential implications for our working lives.
The episode unpicks the vibrant tapestry of the Metaverse, and contemplates an immersive, inclusive, and story-driven hybrid working environment that could drastically alter the way we collaborate, fostering visibility and promoting a sense of community.
The episode will consider:
- What actually IS the Metaverse and what does it look like?
- How can the Metaverse help us connect, create, and collaborate in a digital-first world?
- How do we build trust in this virtual realm and maintain authenticity?
- How do we tackle challenges such as a Metaverse class system?
- What regulations and policies are needed to foster an inclusive and safe Metaverse environment?
- What are the social considerations associated with the Metaverse, including issues of privacy, digital identity, and the digital divide?
So tune in and join us as we envision a future where work, play, and reality blend together in ways we could have never imagined.
- Henry Massey, Co-founder and Chief Metaverse Officer, Elora & Head of Emerging Technology, Workplace Evolutionaries – Arizona, US
- Andrew Mawson, Founder & Managing Director, AWA
- Karen Plum, Host
Podcast notes / mentions:
- Matthew Ball’s book – The Metaverse and How It Will Revolutionize Everything
- Forbes article – How Kodak Failed