We’ve developed an innovative toolkit for facilitating interactive workshops that empower staff to feel they are part of the solution. Our approach is grounded in science and our actionable strategies are designed to meet the needs of your people, your teams and your organization as a whole.
Even the best solutions need to be sustainable over time to change behaviors successfully. We ensure employee engagement by listening, by acknowledging their concerns and by communicating clearly with all employees at key points in the process. Training and support is provided to prepare internal “change champions” so they can engage directly with their colleagues around the change program and its benefits.
While our workplace change management programs are tailored to match your unique needs, the following elements are common to all change programs:
- Define clear goals with senior leaders and understand the motivation for the change. Ensure all possibilities are considered and answer the unanswered questions.
- Establish the facts on the ground. We need to know what employees are thinking, so that we can guide them through the change journey.
- Help people understand the change process
- Recruit and train a community of influential and open-minded change champions.
- Report to senior management about the success of the change program and explain how it can be sustained.