Date: Wednesday July 12, 2023
Time: 4:00PM BST / 11:00AM ET / 08:00 PT
Where: Zoom (60 minutes)
Relevance to: HR, FM, CRE professionals and anyone with an interest in new and future technologies!
Join us online as we delve deep into the truth about AI and explore its profound implications for organizations and the world of work. Discover how AI is revolutionizing the workplace and reshaping the very fabric of work as we know it.
We will discuss:
- What is AI and what are the emerging trends?
- What are the key factors associated with the speed of AI adoption?
- What jobs will be impacted by AI and how?
- What new jobs will evolve?
- What will be the impact on the shape and nature of organizations?
- How will AI affect the design, size and nature of the workplace?
- What should organizations be doing to prepare?
- What are the ethical and societal considerations associated with AI?
- Who ‘owns’ the behavioral outcomes of AI?
- What strategies can be implemented to empower and up-skill the workforce to thrive in the era of AI?
Join us online to gain a comprehensive understanding of AI’s transformative potential and find out how your organization can navigate this rapidly evolving landscape to thrive in the future of work.