Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information from our website visitors through contact forms, newsletter subscriptions, research downloads, event signs ups and other online interactions. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, phone number, job title, location and company information.
How we use the data we collect
We use this information to respond to enquiries, provide information about our services, and improve our website and services. We may also use personal information to contact individuals for market research, customer feedback, and promotional purposes. Registered attendees for our events also can expect to be contacted via email. However, we will always provide an opt-out mechanism to individuals who wish to stop receiving such communications.
We also generate leads for our consultancy services through our website by using online advertising and marketing campaigns. We may collect personal information from third-party providers, including but not limited to, social media platforms, business directories, and other online sources. We use this information to identify potential clients and provide targeted marketing campaigns.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to our affiliates, service providers, and other third-party providers who assist us in providing our services. We may also disclose personal information to comply with legal obligations or enforce our terms and conditions.
However, we do not sell or rent personal information to any third party for their marketing purposes without obtaining explicit consent from individuals.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Advanced Workplace Associates Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Advanced Workplace Associates Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Advanced Workplace Associates Ltd’s legitimate interests
- Advanced Workplace Associates Ltd needs to comply with the law
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security protocols to protect personal information in transit and at rest. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We will retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. We will securely dispose of personal information when it is no longer needed.
We may transfer personal information to third-party providers who are located outside of the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Individuals have the right to access, correct, and delete their personal information that we hold. Individuals also have the right to object to the processing of their personal information and to restrict processing in certain circumstances. Individuals can exercise their rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Advanced Workplace Associates Ltd’s data protection officer is Chris Atkin. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.